Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How you doing??

hey, i know i have to be the world's worst blogger. thought i would log on to speak and let the world know whats going on with me. ive been pretty busy with work, school and trying to make my dream a reality. i currently work at stein mart and was first hired as an associate in the gifts department, i was recently promoted to visual, a job i have come to love. even though i love it, it is a lot of work and responsibility. over all it would look really good on a resume. this year has been really good for me. i have accomplished most of my goals and managed to find a love interest on the way. yes yes i am in a relationship and he really is a great guy. but who knew trying to have a meaningful and productive relationship would be so much work!! he is truly testing me in every way and making me become a better person. he has shown me that in order to be happy i have to make sacrifices and try to make him happy as well. doing so is hard for me because im used to doing alot of things on my own,(besides the help from immediate family). he shows me that having someone besides family to lean on is ok and for that i cant help but smile. modeling, modeling, modeling....my dream. its still very far from me but i ca truly say i am doing everything i can to help make them a reality. sadly i did regain some of the weight i had lost but since then i have joined a 24/7 gym and have seen sufficient progress. i think most of my weight gain problem comes from my eating habits because working out is not a problem. in fact it is a great stress reliever for me. i just imagine im chasing the last person who made me mad while im on the treadmill and its all good. lol. overall im doing good. hope all is well with you guys!! later days....

No comments:

Post a Comment