Friday, August 21, 2009

Anon....

Wow, its been awhile since my last blog and i would like to apologize to those of you who were following me. I just wanted to get on and let you know whats been going on with me. The summer was beneficial for me; it was a time of rest and a time for me to think about the things that really matter to me most in life. I found out what i wanted to do, how i was going to do it and slowly im finding that neither road is going to be easy. I met some wonderful people and began to build what i hope to be lasting relationships with them all. Along with meeting alot of exciting new people there is always the heartbreak of loosing some people who at one time i considered to be important in my life. the last sentence puts me in the mind of a quote by black nationalist and one of the most influencial blacks of all time Malcolm X:
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time."

The above quote is true in so many ways because no matter how much we as human loose or how many times our heart is broken we cant by any means give up. There is only room to prosper and grow. In the end we will all be better for going through the trails and test that come in life. I just hope that my journey is in some way and inspiration of some sort to others.

So i ask, what are you doing to make your journey memorable?

later days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment